Fans will enjoy captivating experiences, exclusive video content, and giveaways for FX’s top programs including the American Horror Story franchise, What We Do in the Shadows, Little Demon, Archer and Mayans M.C.
FX is thrilled to announce its full line-up of experiences for this year’s San Diego Comic-Con with #FXSDCC. From July 21 – 24, fans will be able to screen new content, attend panel discussions and participate in interactive experiences inspired by popular FX series including the American Horror Story franchise, What We Do in the Shadows, Little Demon, Archer and Mayans M.C. – all of which can be streamed on Hulu.
To elevate the on-site experience, #FXSDCC will feature a walkable labyrinth situated on 100,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space, for attendees to uncover secrets, scares, and surprising giveaways along the way.
The #FXSDCC lineup for San Diego Comic-Con includes the following:
- American Horror Story & American Horror Stories
- Attendees can venture through the AHS Garden of the Dolls and get a chance to receive a makeup look by the artist who helped design the American Horror Stories dolls.
- More information regarding makeup appointments to be released on FX’s social accounts.
- What We Do in the Shadows
- Attendees are invited to immortalize their weekend with a photo inside the hippest new club at SDCC: Nadja’s – San Diego, a nod to the upcoming season.
- The What We Do in the Shadows panel will take place on Sunday, July 24 from 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m., in Hall H of the San Diego Convention Center.
- Little Demon
- In advance of the series premiere on Thursday, August 25 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FXX, streaming next day on Hulu, attendees can descend into the Little Demon Den to experience the hilariously nightmarish underworld of this new animated comedy.
- Fans can experience one night of hilarious fright by visiting the Little Demon Den for an exclusive screening of the series opener followed by the latest episode of What We Do in the Shadows, on Friday, July 22 from 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. More information regarding seat reservations to be released on FX’s social accounts.
- The Little Demon panel will be held on Friday, July 22 from 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. at the Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
- The Archer panel will take place on Friday, July 22 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at the Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
- Mayans M.C.
- The Mayans M.C. panel will occur on Sunday, July 24 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. in Hall H of the San Diego Convention Center.
“We’re excited to be back at San Diego Comic-Con to engage with fans at this year’s much-anticipated event,” said Kenya Hardaway, Senior Vice President, Integrated Promotions-Multi-Platform Marketing at FX. “We understand the value of shared experiences and are eager to host guests in our immersive, outdoor space where we will bring some of our shows to life in a way that we know audiences will love.”
The #FXSDCC experience, produced in collaboration with Creative Riff, is located at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront lawn: 1 Park Blvd during the following times:
- Thursday, July 21: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 22: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 24: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Guests can also engage with custom kiosks featuring the FX Identity quiz to encourage fans to continue exploring FX content at home. Fans will be asked a variety of FX-inspired personality questions, which the quiz will use to populate a customized profile with series recommendations that are available to stream on Hulu.
For more information on #FXSDCC, please visit FXSDCC.com and follow FX’s social media accounts below:
- Facebook: facebook.com/FX
- Twitter: twitter.com/FXNetworks
- Instagram: instagram.com/fxnetworks