Scott Campbell (Scott C.) is packing up is jalopy chock full of amazing new wares and heading out to SDCC next week.
His main base will be the new Gallery Nucleus booth, at #2743. If you see IDW, Image and Acme Archives, you’re in the right place. Sharing his space will be Mike Mitchell, Olly Moss and other luminaries of fine art.
Scott will be introducing several new art prints, including “Caring For Others” (shown above) “The Retreat” (shown below) and 2 new shirts from Gallery Nucleus. You’ll also be able to pick up:
- Volume 1 and Volume 2 of his Double Fine Action Comics by Oni Press
- The Art of Brutal Legend book, from the video game Brutal Legend
- The Great Showdowns book, based on Scott’s popular series, Great Showdowns
- AP prints from previous Great Showdowns, in a very limited supply
- His beautiful and thoughtful book, The Amazing Everything :The Art of Scott C.
- Plenty of other prints, served with Scott’s infectious smile and attitude.
In addition to doing time at his own booth, Scott will be doing signings at the Oni Comic booth (#1833) on Thursday (2:00-3:50) Friday (2:00 – 3:50) and Saturday (12:00-1:50) as well as the Gallery 1988 booth (#1117) where he will be releasing a very special SDCC Great Showdowns set.
If you don’t have a Comic-Con badge, fear not, Scott’s good will be for sale at the Tr!ckster store at the Tavern Bowl 930 Market St.
Follow Scott on Twitter at @scottlava.