If you want to keep up with what WeLoveFine has planned be sure to visit their Comic-Con 2013 page!
WeLoveFine Inside Comic-Con 2013!
You can find us selling many of our fan-favorite designs including Marvel Comics, Star Wars, My Little Pony, Star Trek, Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors and MORE, inside the exhibit hall at Booth #5647!
- Appearing at WeLoveFine’s Exhibit Hall location: Power Rangers Megaforce!: Come pose for photos with the costumed Power Rangers at our booth on Thursday, 7/18 at 6pm; and again on Sunday, 7/21 at 3pm!
Also, WeLoveFine will be collaborating with web comics PvP and Table Titans and their wonderful creator, Scott Kurtz, and will be available at PvP’s exhibit hall location at Booth #1235! We will be showcasing new designs we have developed in conjunction with PvP, as well as some of our favorite WeLoveFine styles.
On panels: WeLoveFine staff members as well as our MFA artist Brian Kesinger will join deviantArt’s advisor in chief Josh Wattles and others for “The Business of Fan Art”, a panel on “how fan art can turn you into a contributor to the business world of comics and pop culture.” The panel takes place Friday, 7/19 at 12 noon in Room 2.
WeLoveFine Outside Comic-Con 2013!
For the first time ever, WeLoveFine will have a pop-up location in the Gaslamp district outside the convention center where fans can also drop by to shop all weekend long!
WeLoveFine Pop-Up Shop
@ the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp
401 K Street
San Diego CA 92101
Thursday through Sunday, July 18-21
Hours of Operation: Thurs.-Sat., 9am-8pm; Sun. 9am-3pm
In addition to having a wide selection of t-shirts, bags, accessories and more available at this location, WeLoveFine will also be hosting several special guests who will be stopping by to meet fans, pose for photos and sign autographs!
The following guests are currently scheduled to appear at WeLoveFine’s pop up location (subject to change):
- Bravest Warriors executive producer Breehn Burns; cast members Sam Lavagnino (Catbug); John Omohundro (Danny); Alex Walsh (Chris); and Michael-Leon Wooley (Impossibear)!
- Jessica DiCicco (Flame Princess) and Justin Rolland (Earl of Lemongrab)!
- The lovely Clare Grant, Rileah Vanderbilt and Milynn Sarley from Team Unicorn!
- Star Trek: The Original Series art prints designer Juan Ortiz!
- WeLoveFine’s “X-Men & Wolverine Design Contest” grand prize winner and Mighty Fine Artists member Antony Rozwadowski!
- WeLoveFine Mighty Fine Artists member and steampunk illustrator/author Brian Kesinger!
We are currently finalizing dates and times for our guests’ appearances, but wanted to make sure to get these fun events on your radar!
Also, available EXCLUSIVELY at both our Exhibit Hall booth and Gaslamp locations and only during Comic-Con Weekend: Our officially-licensed Star Trek “Comic-KHAAAN! 2013” T-Shirt!