Get ready to beam up your computers. San Diego Comic-Con registration for returning badge holders is this month.
The annual convention of pop culture will begin registering fans who attended last year’s Comic-Con on March 11 at 9 a.m. PT, before opening up registration for everyone else. SDCC will be held from July 19 – 23 at the San Diego Convention Center.
PRICES THIS YEAR ARE:
- Preview Night (July 19): $45.00 for adults, $23.00 for 12 yrs.-old and under, $23.00 for Military or seniors.
- Thursday (July 20): $60.00 for adults, $30.00 for 12 yrs.-old and under, $30.00 for Military or seniors.
- Friday (July 21): $60.00 for adults, $30.00 for 12 yrs.-old and under, $30.00 for Military or seniors.
- Saturday (July 22): $60.00 for adults, $30.00 for 12 yrs.-old and under, $30.00 for Military or seniors.
- Sunday (July 23): $40.00 for adults, $20.00 for 12 yrs.-old and under, $20.00 for Military or seniors.
And remember the top tips from CCI!!
• You can buy badges for up to three people – yourself included – during your registration session. Each person must have their own Comic-Con Member ID and must be eligible to participate in Returning Registration. You may not purchase badges for others using your own Member ID.
• In order to buy a badge for another eligible attendee, you will need their last name and Member ID.
• You must enter the waiting room before 9:00 AM PST. To enter the waiting room you will need your personal registration code.
• Only use one browser tab or instance when trying to purchase badges. Multiple browser tabs can confuse the waiting room/badge sales process and cause your transaction to fail.
• Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as an approved/authorized sender to your email account.
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them our way!