ENTER A WORLD OF ILLUSION AND FANTASY AT THE ‘HALL OF MAGIC’
INSPIRED BY SYFY’S ‘THE MAGICIANS’
Aspiring Magicians, Aficionados of Illusion & NYC Adventure-Seekers Can Step Into a Mystical World of Sensory Exploration From January 20 – 29
Season 2 of THE MAGICIANS Premieres on January 25 at 9/8c on Syfy
This January, the mystical world of Syfy’s hit series THE MAGICIANS will come to life at the HALL OF MAGIC, an interactive experience transporting visitors through a gallery of sensory exploration and illusion. This immersive journey invites consumers into a fantastical place of mind control, levitation and spellcasting where magic is real and right at your fingertips.
Guests will be met with twists and turns as they venture through the HALL OF MAGIC, exploring multiple rooms. Experiences include:
- Visitors are given the opportunity to photograph themselves levitating in various positions within spectacular vignettes.
- To quote a famous phrase from the show, consumers will “Do Some G*ddamn Magic” by channeling their inner magician and casting their own spells.
- Guests can explore an apothecary of otherworldly remedies and potions that will amaze and possibly confuse their expectations.
- A space resembling a classroom from THE MAGICIANS in which participants will use the power of the mind to cause objects to move and books to play music, as well as unearth magical surprises throughout.
- A starry night sky where visitors will see themselves reflected in the constellations above.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Friday, January 20 – Sunday, January 29, 2017
Weekday Hours: 2:00 – 10:00 pm
Weekend Hours: 12:00pm – 10:00pm
WHERE: William Vale Retail Center
55 Wythe Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
HOW: Reserve tickets to the HALL OF MAGIC, free of charge, through www.hallofmagicnyc.com