We’re 4 months out from SDCC, and already the offsites are starting to show up! These are things that you can attend without badges, but will be going on around the same time as SDCC!
So here’s our first round up! We’ll continue to provide you a list as we go along!
- Gam3rCon will be back again this year! (July 20-24th) buy tickets here
- Gam3rCon is the premier gaming convention in San Diego, bringing gamers and pop culture fans together to celebrate all things gaming. Taking place during San Diego Comic-Con International, Gam3rCon features two buildings of gaming entertainment, including a Video Game Arena, Tabletop Gaming Lounge, gaming industry panels, live theatre, gaming-themed artwork, and block parties.
- Where: NewSchool of Architecture & Design – 1249 F Street
- HopCon will be back again this year. Date & tickets TBA. Will update in a later roundup.
- Heroes Brew Craft Beer Festival returns as well! (July 23rd) (Tickets go on sale 3/15) (event info)
- 40+ Breweries & Unlimited Samples of Over 100 Craft Beers, Caped Crusader Costume Contest with 4 Great Prizes, Music, Entertainment, Merchandise & Food Vendors
- Where: Waterfront Park • 1600 Pacific Hwy
- Suicide Girls: Blackheart Burlesque Tour (July 22 & 23rd) (July 22nd tickets) (July 23rd tickets)
- Burlesque with a nerdy twist! Brought to you by the famous SuicideGirls!
- Where: Brick by Brick, 1130 Buenos Ave
There are always more to come too, and we here at WNA will always try to keep you up to date with the latest news!!