CCI has released information about the Early Bird Hotel options!
If you know you will be attending Comic-Con, and you want to save money AND get your room in advance of everyone else, here’s your chance. Please read all the information on this page before clicking the link at the bottom to reserve a room.
A limited number of Mission Valley and Airport area hotel rooms will be made available for this special Early Bird Sale. You must pay for the room in advance and there are no refunds or exchanges. Please note: No downtown hotels will be available in this sale.
This special Early Bird Hotel Sale is only available BEFORE general housing opens. All rooms must be paid for in advance and are non-transferable. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
Everyone got that? There are NO refunds. None. Nada. Zilch. Since there are a number of hotels and some extra information attached to them, here’s a screenshot of what’s available:
Please be aware that some of these hotels require a 4 day stay. As always, be sure to read everything before booking. Here’s what they have to say about the Booking Policy:
- Each room reservation requires full prepayment at the time of booking.
- The full prepayment is NON–REFUNDABLE, regardless of circumstance.
- You must be over 18 years of age to book a reservation.
- The “Comic-Con Early Bird” rates expire on April 8, 2014, or when all available rooms are sold.
- Reduction in room nights will not be eligible for refunds.
- If you do not check in on your scheduled arrival date, the hotel will consider your reservation a “No Show” and your entire reservation will be forfeited, along with your entire prepayment.
- Within 2 weeks of your arrival date, please contact the hotel directly for any date changes.
There you have it! If you want to book a hotel, go here.