NYCC has announced the next batch of autograph sessions that you can win via an online drawing. They are:
- Hercules – for session on Saturday, October 12
- Teen Wolf – for session on Friday, October 11
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – for session on Saturday, October 12
The way it works is just like the last drawing but here’s a refresher:
- On Friday, October 4 at 12:00 PM EDT, head on over to NYCC’s Facebook page and check out the Free Private Autographing Tickets tab (located below our cover photo).
- Pick which Autographing session you would like a shot at attending and click “Am I the winner?”
- You will instantly find out if you got a free autograph ticket or not. If you’re not a winner, don’t worry! Check back soon for the second round of Free Private Autograph Ticket announcements.
- If you are a winner, woo-hoo! Congrats! You MUST print out your confirmation page and bring both your confirmation as well as a valid photo-ID and a valid NYCC badge for the day of the autographing to NYCC during the time of your private autographing.
This is open to New York Comic-Con badge holders only. You must have a badge in order to take part in a signing and it must be for that day. Here are the rules:
- You MUST have a valid NYCC Badge for the day of the Private Autographing Session you win. E.g. If you won an autographing ticket for Saturday, October 12, only a Saturday, 3-Day, 4-Day or VIP Ticket holder can win; if an autograph ticket is for Sunday, October 13 only a Sunday, 3-day, 4-day or VIP Ticket holder can win.
- If you do not have a valid NYCC Badge for the day of the Private Autograph Session, you will forfeit your Private Autograph Ticket. If you can’t get into the building then you can’t get an autograph. Pretty simple.
- Private Autograph Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You will not be able to claim your Autograph Ticket onsite at NYCC without a valid photo-ID and a valid NYCC badge for the day of the autographing.
I’m trying for Teen Wolf! How about you?