If you’re a backer then you received an email with the following information. If you haven’t, be sure to pay attention!
1. The Veronica Mars SDCC Panel
WHEN: 11:15 ? 12:00 PM
WHERE: Hall H, San Diego Convention Center
Along with Kristen, Enrico, Ryan, Jason, Tina, Chris, Percy and Francis, I’ll be talking with Entertainment Weekly’s Jeff Jensen about the movie you made possible. We’ll be discussing the production, our amazing fans, showing the first-ever footage — straight from the set — and taking your questions.
HOW TO GET IN
• Check the official SDCC website for details on when you can start lining up.
• Remember: you’ll need a Comic-Con badge to enter this panel.
2. Autograph Signings
WHEN: 4:00 PM
WHERE: Warner Bros. Booth, #4455
Along with Enrico, Ryan, Jason, Tina, Chris, Percy and Francis, I’ll be at the Warner Bros. booth signing autographs and meeting fans. Please be aware that Kristen is unable to attend this signing.
HOW TO GET IN
• You’ll need to get a wristband in advance, and there will only be about 120.
• Ticket drawings and wristband distribution will take place on Friday morning in the Sails Pavilion.
• If you’ve got an SDCC badge, you can start lining up as soon as the Sails Pavilion opens to attendees.
• Drawings for wristbands will begin just after 8:00 AM.
3. The Official Veronica Mars Fan Event!
WHEN: 7:30 ? 9:00 PM
WHERE: Horton Plaza, Regal Cinema (UA8) http://goo.gl/maps/VIq0x
Official panels are great, but Hall H isn’t exactly intimate, so we’ll be doing another event in the evening. We’ll all be sitting down for a longer chat with E!’s Kristin Dos Santos, and we’ll have a lot more time for your questions. We’ll also show some more first-look footage that wasn’t screened at the morning panel. We might have a few surprises. We’ll definitely have some giveaways. Please note that there will only be about 130 tickets available, and all tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Also, please note that while there will be a VIP Entrance Line for Backers who pledged for SDCC Kickstarter Rewards, we are not able to have separate Backer and Non-Backer lines for the remaining tickets.
HOW TO GET IN
• The line for tickets will form inside the lobby of the Horton Plaza Regal Cinema.
• The line will not open until 6:00 AM, so please don’t arrive before then.
• Numbered wristbands will be given out, in the order that you arrived, starting between 6:30 and 7:00 AM.
• If you score a wristband, you’ll come back at 6:30 PM and line up in a designated area on the 5th floor of the mall.
• We’ll let people into the event in the order specified on the numbered wristbands.
• If fans with reserved seats do not arrive by 7:15 PM, their seats will be given away.
• The line for open seats starts at 6:00 PM, on the 5th floor of the mall, next to the wristband line.• This line will also be first-come, first-served.• We don’t know how many open seats will be left, so we can’t make any promises.