Just one more reminder that tomorrow hotels go on sale for San Diego Comic-Con. The flood gates will open at 9AM PT. Here’s some of the important info that you need to know:
As everyone knows from past experience, Comic-Con’s discounted hotel rates means rooms sell out very quickly. This year we have come up with a number of solutions that we think will help the reservation process:
• In an effort to equalize the amount of time each participant spends on the request form, a total of 6 hotel choices will be required. No participant can provide more, or less, than 6 hotel choices.
• There are more hotel rooms available than ever before. Most of them are on the Comic-Con Shuttle routes.
• Once confirmed, all hotel reservations will require a deposit of two night’s room and tax for each room booked. This will encourage people to release unwanted rooms in advance so people on the wait list can reserve them.
• Hotel reservation deposits are fully refundable until April 30, 2013.
• For cancellations received from May 1 to June 1, 2013, a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room and tax will be charged. The cancellation fee will be deducted from your deposit.
• Starting on June 2, 2013, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
Remember, you must enter six choices. That’s right, six. Once your hotel is confirmed you’ll need to place a deposit of two nights plus tax. Here’s some more important information:
• You will get your reservation confirmation email listing the hotel or hotels where you have
reservations no later than March 1, 2013. If you are happy with your hotels, please follow the
directions on your confirmation and go back online to pay the required deposit within 72 hours of
receiving your confirmation or your reservation will be cancelled. If you are not happy with your
hotel and do not plan to confirm your reservation, please log on and cancel your reservation so
another attendee can have a chance at getting your room.
I know many of you are prepared for tomorrow but I believe everyone should take the time to re-read the PDF that CCI provided. You’ll find out how to make changes, shuttle information, and more.
We here at WNA wish all of you luck tomorrow!