Mark your calendars for March 9, 2013. ScreenUsed.com is hosting its third auction which showcases memorabilia from movies and television. With two successful acutions in 2012, ScreenUsed is looking to expand on their auctions and possibly host three or four auctions in 2013. Below are a few of the items up for auction this time around.
– Army of Darkness – Stop Motion Miniature Deadite
– AVP: Alien Vs. Predator – Facehugger Puppet
– Big Lebowski, The – Maude’s Painting Harness & Assistants’ Boots
– Blade Runner – Blade Runner Blaster and Deckard’s Shirt ( Harrison Ford )
– Dark Knight, The – Joker’s Glock Pistol and Knife ( Heath Ledger )
– Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone – Harry’s Nimbus 2000 Broom Shaft
– Jaws – Quint’s Machete ( Robert Shaw )
– Jurassic Park – Velociraptor Eggs
– Rambo – John Rambo ‘s Outfit ( Sylvester Stallone )
– Serenity – Mal’s Shirt and Pants ( Nathan Fillion )
– Spider-Man 2 – Doc Ock ‘s Claw ( Alfred Molina )
– Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country – Klingon Costume & Mask
– Terminator 2: Judgment Day – Sarah Connor ‘s Pistol ( Linda Hamilton )
– The Thing – Production Used Clapperboard
– Troy – Achilles’ Retractable Sword and Shield ( Brad Pitt )
– Wizard of Oz, The – Dorothy Dress Fabric ( Judy Garland )
There are over 375 items in the auction. The auction catalog and details can be found on the AUCTION tab of the ScreenUsed.com website.
ScreenUsed also has collector items on sale daily on their site. But, it’s not for the faint of heart. Some of these collectibles can cost you a pretty penny. For example, this Star Wars: Episode V crew tshirt, as cool as it looks, will run you $199.
If you participate in the auction, good luck. Get those credit cards ready, and hopefully you get your hands on something cool.