EDIT: The Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Tony Stark Sixth Scale Figure – Iron Man 3 is now available for pre-order! It’ll cost you $279.99
The first 1:6 figure from Iron Man 3 is a character that fans have been waiting for! This will mark the second time a stand alone Tony Stark figure has been produced from Hot Toys since the very saught after Mech Test Tony as seen in Iron Man.
The photos below make this look customizable enough that you can almost recreate the classic image from the SDCC ’12 exclusive Iron Man 3 poster given out at the Marvel booth.
The Iron Man 3 movie is coming in just three months! Hot Toys is excited to present the 1/6th scale Tony Stark Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from this highly anticipated Iron Man 3 movie.
The movie-accurate Tony Stark collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as the genius billionaire Tony Stark in his workshop in the movie, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, newly sculpted advanced body with light-up chest light and highly detailed accessories.
Hot Toys – MMS191 – Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
The 1/6th scale Tony Stark Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
– Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in his workshop in the Iron Man 3 movie
– Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Newly sculpted advanced body with over 30 points of articulations specially for Tony Stark
– LED light on chest (battery operated)
– Metallic gold and red painting on armor including:
– One (1) left forearm armor
– Three (3) interchangeable left palm armors including two (2) with articulated figures and one (1) fist
– One (1) pair of leg armors
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of palms for holding tools
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) grey and black patterned tee
– One (1) pair of black jeans
– One (1) pair of black shoes
– One (1) headset
– One (1) articulated mechanical robot with wheels and camera
– One (1) desk with wheels with armors (helmet, face mask, neck support, elbow, palm & leg armors), magazine, blueprints, electrical wires and tools (pincers & screw driver) on it
– One (1) LED-lighted stage with a cardboard underneath (battery operated)
– Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
– Body Sculpted by T.J. Cha and Im Jung Hyuk
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Tony Stark’s head sculpt: Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure & stage, button cells are required
Release date: Q2, 2013
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
UPDATE: 3/8 New Photos!